Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a complaint if I am dissatisfied?
- If you have any complaints or feedback about the sales process, please contact Barclaycard as follows:
- by phoning 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090; or
- by writing to Barclaycard, Customer Relations Department, PO BOX 9131, 51 Saffron Road, Leicester LE18 9DE
- If you’ve got our app you can get in touch using our ‘Chat’ service. You can find it under ‘Contact us’ on the help page. It’s secure and easy to use and we’ll send you a notification when we reply, so there’s no need to wait
- If you have a complaint about either an insurance claim for accident, sickness or hospitalisation or a life claim please contact us as follows:
- by phoning us on 0800 056 1416
- by writing to Monument Insurance, 50 Kings Hill Avenue, West Malling, Kent ME19 4JX.
How do I close my Barclaycard account if I no longer need it?
We’re sorry to hear that you’d like to close your account. You can do this easily by using the ‘chat’ feature in the Barclaycard app. If you’ve already downloaded the app then tap ‘Contact us’ on the help page to start a chat. If you’d prefer to call, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090.
If I cancel my PPI, can I add it back on at a later date if I change my mind?
Yes, you can. A policy can be re-instated within 60 days after cancellation.
If I have a confirmed case of COVID-19, can I claim on my policy?
If you have accident and sickness benefit on your policy and you are absent from work due to a confirmed case of COVID-19, or any other illness, you may have a valid accident and sickness claim. You will first be required to have met your ‘qualifying period’. The qualifying period is the minimum length of time you must be sick in order to make a claim on your policy. If you are still sick at the end of the qualifying period, then you may have a valid claim. Please see your policy document in relation to your specific qualifying period as these can vary.
Where can I find more information about making a claim?
If your claim is related to COVID-19 you can visit the website https://www.monumentregroup.com/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more information.
For general queries about making a claim please call 0800 056 1414.
*Please note: We are currently experiencing unprecedented demand in our Customer Service call centres which means that wait times to speak with a Customer Service Representative can be quite long.
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue
AME Life Lux S.A.
Atrium Business Park, 41 Rue du Puits Romain
+352 47 46 93