We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated actuarial graduate to join our UK actuarial team. The role will provide valuable actuarial experience into life reinsurance business.
You will support the day to day tasks of the actuarial team, including the financial reporting process, assumption setting and participating in various actuarial projects.
- Assist the actuarial team in the production of the quarterly reserves, and annual regulatory reserves;
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory disclosures and reports;
- Assist with the production of the annual experience investigations and the recommendations of actuarial assumptions;
- Assist with business planning and stress testing;
- Help to maintain robust, stable and auditable processes for calculating the required reserves and capital figures;
- Assist with ensuring actuarial controls are monitored and maintained via the Risk and Control Self-Assessment process; and
- Provide actuarial support to other teams, particularly Finance, Investments and Risk.
Location: London preferred; other locations may be considered.
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue