Looking for the opportunity to support change programmes including M&A, integration and Group strategic projects for an ambitious, energised and rapidly growing company? We need an experienced and versatile business analysts to join the team. Experience working in the L&P industry is mandatory and demonstrable experience working across multiple functions, countries and projects is highly desirable. You will be comfortable working with senior leaders to summarise and present complex information in an easy to understand format for decision.
The role reports into the Group Change Office. You may be supporting a programme to integrate a recent acquisition or leading the pan-European roll out for a strategic Group project. Whatever the challenge you will be driving growth and change in a rapidly growing company.
- You will define and manage outcome-driven delivery through 3rd parties;
- You will drive decisions based on available data, providing options that consider appropriate risk factors;
- You will be prepared to build and manage local delivery capability for specific elements of delivery over time (e.g. Operational Acceptance Test design, preparation and execution);
- Business analysis. Take responsibility for analysing extensive, complex data and information investigate, and determine scope and requirements, including discovery of issues and opportunities. You will know how to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service transition, migration and improvement opportunities; and
- Methods and tools. You know how to apply standard business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies appropriately and consistent with the maturity levels of a growing organisation in order to maximise effectiveness. You will be proficient to relatively high standard in using Microsoft Office applications, e.gf., Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, to create key programme documentation and deliverables.
Location: London, UK
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium S.A.
Boulevard du Roi Albert II 19 - 1210 Brussels – Belgium
+32 (0) 78 050 006 | +32 (0) 4 232 44 11
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
Atrium Business Park
29, rue du Puits Romain
L- 8070 Bertrange
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue