If understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation is one of your key strengths, we are interested in hearing from you. The role of IT Business Analyst is a key role interfacing between business and IT teams & resources.
Reporting to the IT Business Solution Manager, documentation of the business needs, identifying the technical solution / approach required to achieve deliverables will be at the centre of this new role as we continue to grow and expand our team in Dublin.
You will develop relationships with the business representatives and build up a knowledge of their current and future requirements. You will also liaise with our project delivery team to ensure that each project scope is clear and that required project objectives are successfully achieved prior to supporting handover of project deliverables to operational support teams.
- Working closely with business representatives to understand rationale on proposed changes, improvements, etc.;
- Gaining detailed understanding of current (as-is) solution as well as reason for proposed changes – new requirement, upgrades, problem resolution, regulatory, etc.;
- Documenting of requirements – aligning of business need against specific IT solution meeting that need;
- Obtaining signoff on needs and solutions;
- Maintain relationship between IT and business, providing a conduit between functions;
- Continual engagement throughout delivery process, to ensure coherence of project deliverables to business requirements;
- Facilitate removal of any ambiguity / clarify any requirements;
- Support project team in keeping sight of business needs;
- Support and manage documentation throughout all Project Phases;
- Creation of / assisting in creation and execution of test plans;
- Support project teams where required, to take ownership of co-ordinating small tasks or work packages;
- Provide timely updates into project / delivery lead on assigned activities; and
- Maintaining of project documentation.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 26/08/2021
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue