- At least 3-5 years working within a multi-jurisdictional Life Insurer or Re-insurer in Singapore.
- Prior experience must include having worked with MAS on insurance or re-insurance regulatory matters.
- A developing level of regulatory compliance experience undertaking analysis of regulation and providing input and opinions to Compliance peers and managers.
- A deep understanding of financial crime risk and monitoring in a cross border environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong IT skills and experience in using MASNET.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stakeholder requests with own workloads.
- Strong report writing competencies with the ability to summarise effectively.
- ICA qualified or equivalent
- Self-starter, flexible with the ability to plan and work on own initiative.
- Excellent work ethic, organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Objective, analytical and lateral thinking individual with
Sub company: Monument International
Employment type: Permanent Employee
Years of experience: 5-7
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue