About the role
Looking for the opportunity to support change programmes including M&A, integration and Group strategic projects for an ambitious, energised and rapidly growing company? We need an experienced and versatile business analysts to join the team. Experience working in the L&P industry is mandatory and demonstrable experience working across multiple functions, countries and projects is highly desirable. You will be comfortable working with senior leaders to summarise and present complex information in an easy to understand format for decision.
The role reports into the Group Change Office. You may be supporting a programme to integrate a recent acquisition or leading the pan-European roll out for a strategic Group project. Whatever the challenge you will be driving growth and change in a rapidly growing company.
- You will define and manage outcome-driven delivery through 3rd parties;
- You will drive decisions based on available data, providing options that consider appropriate risk factors;
- You will be prepared to build and manage local delivery capability for specific elements of delivery over time (e.g. Operational Acceptance Test design, preparation and execution);
- Business analysis. Take responsibility for analysing extensive, complex data and information investigate, and determine scope and requirements, including discovery of issues and opportunities. You will know how to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service transition, migration and improvement opportunities; and
- Methods and tools. You know how to apply standard business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies appropriately and consistent with the maturity levels of a growing organisation in order to maximise effectiveness. You will be proficient to relatively high standard in using Microsoft Office applications, e.gf., Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, to create key programme documentation and deliverables.
- Business modelling. You can model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme. You know how to gather insight from senior business users and communicate modelling results/process designs clearly to them;
- Business process testing. You will be experienced enough to take responsibility for the creation of test plans and test cases supported by appropriate traceability records, from test cases back to requirements;
- Testing (business analysis). You can define test condition requirements. You know how to work according to test plans to design, interpret and execute them. You can highlight reports and risks and analyse results based on tests and activities;
- Requirements definition and management. Facilitate the development, maintenance and management of key scope and requirements artefacts for the programme working in conjunction with third-parties;
- Stakeholder relationship management. You will be tactful and diplomatic with ability to influence colleagues, wider Group stakeholders and manage both internal and external working relationships. You know how to build good working relationships with both internal and external, third-party teams and be able to communicate clearly and succinctly.
5th September 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
*Monument Re Group is an equal opportunity employer*
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue