About the role
Are you interested in joining a growing and dynamic international insurance company to attract and retain talent? Monument Re is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to reinforce its HR team. Reporting to the Group Head of HR, you will play an essential role in enabling Monument’s growth plans by leading the talent acquisition agenda and supporting the whole employee lifecycle of our employees across the Group.
- Act as a business partner for talent acquisition for Monument’s Group functions;
- Develop and implement Group Talent Acquisition strategies and initiatives aligned to the overall Monument Re Group business plans;
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment process from a to z for Group vacancies in close cooperation with the hiring managers;
- Collaborate closely with wider HR team members to understand people plans to develop talent pipelines and deploy a group wide onboarding process.
- Develop a strong employer brand and utilise social media to enhance the Monument employer brand and presence to attract candidates;
- Oversee, develop and improve our internal Applicant Tracking System and associated recruitment processes to enhance the employee experience.
- Support continuous improvement of policies and procedures and enhance existing practical and scalable processes working in close cooperation with local Monument HR teams;
- Build and develop strategic relationships with internal and external partners to deliver the HR agenda;
- Manage our external partnerships with universities, job boards and recruitment provider and software vendors.
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle for our employees from sourcing to offboarding;
- Participate in wider HR initiatives to ensure talent acquisition is embedded, such as within our employee engagement survey, talent management and succession planning, personal development plans etc;
- Ensure Monument’s values: Commit & Own, Trust, Flexible, Collaborate and Learn are embedded within our talent strategy.
- This role would suit a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to demonstrate where you have made a visible impact on your previous businesses;
- Relevant qualification and at least 3 years of proven talent acquisition experience; including in-house experience;
- Experience working in an international organization is a plus;
- Demonstrate talent at juggling many open roles and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Confident with senior level execs and possess a high degree of integrity and discretion;
- Excellent communicator, committed to treating all applicants with fairness and respect, but at the same time, who doesn’t shy away from having the difficult conversations;
- Experience in the insurance or financial sector is an advantage;
- Ability to work in an ever changing, agile and fast-growing organisation with a high degree of ambiguity;
- Strong organisational, influential skills and ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively;
- Embody Monument’s core values of Trust, Commit and Own, Flexible, Collaborate and Learn.
This position can be located in any of our Monument offices.
17 October 2022
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue