About the role
Enjoy being the organiser and making a difference? Looking for a dynamic, young company and the ability to influence “how we do change” through the lifecycle of transactions to integrations and long term transformation? Why not join us and become the leader for our Group Change Office.
- As the Head of our Group Change Office you will coordinate change activity right across the Group. You will manage the “air traffic control tower” that coordinates our transactions through to the integration process and all subsequent transformation projects. You will have responsibility for agreeing priorities, managing capacity and scheduling deliveries for programmes and projects across the Group
- You will provide key management information on how we are doing and lead on reporting of critical initiatives to our ExCo, Boards and lead change governance meetings;
- Coach and support Local and Functional Heads of Change on all aspects of the change journey;
- Provide support and guidance to the business on all aspects of Change Management matters and respond expediently as they arise;
- Manage and coordinate the project reporting lifecycle;
- Lead the Group Change Office team including work allocation, guidance, coaching and performance management and have dotted line links into our local and functional change teams;
- Build strategic relationships with project sponsors and senior leaders who own the change initiatives;
- Ensure the demand for change is aligned to the capacity of key resources in critical areas;
- Lead continuous improvement of how we manage, execute and report on change;
- Collaborate with Group and regional teams to ensure appropriate steps are taken to manage risk throughout the change lifecycle.
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to demonstrate where you have made a visible impact on your previous businesses;
- Confident with senior level execs and sponsors, project leaders and project managers and the supporting cast on key projects.
- Excellent problem solver and organiser, ability to assimilate detail and plan actions to address issues;
- Strong PMO / Change Office background;
- Highly efficient in resource planning and task assignment;
- Previous experience of supporting business units with differing degrees of experience, capability and capacity;
- Must be proactive and comfortable working on own initiative, and have the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively;
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills and diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the organisation;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Project Management tools Microsoft Project, Jira, etc.)Experience within Financial Services / Life and/or Re-Insurance would be an advantage.
London / Dublin
16th December 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue