About the role
Are you passionate about delivering top class HR solutions to your colleagues?
Do you want to work in a high-growth firm with a fantastic culture.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, the HR Generalist for is a critical role in ensuring the ongoing management of operational HR activity across all areas from recruitment to benefits, performance management and beyond.
- Responsible for a broad range of operational activities across our UK and Group business units supporting Group wide HR activities.
- Provide proactive HR solutions to support the Senior HRBP to deliver on the corporate goals in line with the HR Operating Model and Group strategy.
- Support colleagues on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to performance management.
- Undertake end to end recruitment activities through to offer stage for all roles up to Senior Management.
- Provide support and guidance to the business (both employees and people managers) on HR matters and respond expediently as they arise.
- Coordinate the employee performance management and pay review process with the Senior HRBP.
- Accountable for all HR administration including, payroll, Personio, HR MI and benefit administration.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the HR agenda.
- Support the Senior HRBP to deliver on Communications, Training, Talent Management, Succession Planning Activity and Employee Survey activity.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and continuous improvement of policies and procedures.
- Participate in the due diligence, project management and onboarding as required as part of new acquisitions.
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and know when to escalate.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR.
- Confident at interacting with all employee levels and possess a high degree of integrity and discretion.
- Attention to detail and ability to own your HR data.
- Experienced in using Linked In and other online search tools for talent acquisition.
- Good working knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Experience working on own initiative essential.
- Strong organisational, influential and communication skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively.
- HR qualification with solid HR experience.
- Experience within Financial Services would be an advantage.
London, United Kingdom
31st August 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
Monument is an equal opportunities employer*
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue