About the role
Are you passionate about delivering top class HR solutions to your colleagues?
Do you want to work in a high-growth firm with a fantastic culture?
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, the HR Generalist for is a critical role in ensuring the ongoing management of operational HR activity across all areas from recruitment to benefits, performance management and beyond.
- Responsible for a broad range of operational activities across our UK and Group business units supporting Group wide HR activities.
- Provide proactive HR solutions to support the Senior HRBP to deliver on the corporate goals in line with the HR Operating Model and Group strategy.
- Support colleagues on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to performance management.
- Undertake end to end recruitment activities through to offer stage for all roles up to Senior Management.
- Provide support and guidance to the business (both employees and people managers) on HR matters and respond expediently as they arise.
- Coordinate the employee performance management and pay review process with the Senior HRBP.
- Accountable for all HR administration including, payroll, Personio, HR MI and benefit administration.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the HR agenda.
- Support the Senior HRBP to deliver on Communications, Training, Talent Management, Succession Planning Activity and Employee Survey activity.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and continuous improvement of policies and procedures.
- Participate in the due diligence, project management and onboarding as required as part of new acquisitions
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and know when to escalate.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR.
- Confident at interacting with all employee levels and possess a high degree of integrity and discretion.
- Attention to detail and ability to own your HR data.
- Experienced in using Linked In and other online search tools for talent acquisition.
- Good working knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Experience working on own initiative essential.
- Strong organisational, influential and communication skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively.
- HR qualification with solid HR experience.
- Experience within Financial Services would be an advantage.
London, United Kingdom
31st August 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
Monument Re Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue