About the role
Why choose for an internship at Monument?
You will join a great team of 150 colleagues who work from our offices in Brussels and Liège. We have an open and casual atmosphere.
You will have the opportunity to get to know our organization from the inside out and to contribute to building our future.
You will get many opportunities to learn and to apply your knowledge in practice.
You will be coached and guided by experienced colleagues.
Monument wants to offer final year students of the Bachelor and Master programs in insurance, finance, legal practice/law and economics the opportunity to gain fascinating practical experience.
We do this specifically by:
• First to get to know you as a person and to listen to your wishes and to propose a suitable internship position.
• Determine the range of tasks, objectives and the internship program in mutual consultation.
• Appoint an internal mentor who will guide you as best as possible during the internship.
• Schedule regular feedback moments with you and your mentor during the internship.
An internship can be combined with the preparation of a thesis. After a positive internship, you might have the chance of joining Monument!
- You follow a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on insurance, legal practice or finance or you follow a Master’s program in a financial, economic or legal direction.
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and/or French, with a decent knowledge of the other national language and you have a good knowledge of English.
- You are eager to learn, enjoy working with colleagues and like to give the best of yourself every day!
15 December 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue