About the role
Working in the Group IT Change and Transformation Team, we are seeking an IT Business Analyst to join us. This is a key role interfacing between IT and the business. This role is suited to someone used to working in a fast-paced environment; is able to quickly develop strong relationships and who understands the business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation. It’s a really exciting time to be joining this dynamic company with opportunities to grow your career as well as exposure to the operations of a pan-European financial Group.
- Run workshops and elicit detailed business requirements, producing such documents as traceability matrix, business requirements document, user stories, process maps etc;
- Assess and documenting the current (as-is) state and the (To-be) solution along with the rationale reason for proposed changes – considering new requirement, upgrades, problem resolution, regulatory requirements;
- Understand the rationale for the proposed changes and proactively work with the IT change team (PM, Solutions Architects, developers) to identify technical solution;
- Continual engagement with stakeholders, providing a conduit between IT and the business throughout the delivery process, to ensure coherence of project deliverables;
- Collaboratively support IT Operations across the Group by using knowledge of solutions to provide assistant to solve problems,
- Undertake change management activities and suggest improvements, enhancements;
- Provide value added support on Projects underway by taking ownership and coordinating tasks or work packages and documenting;
- Liaise with project delivery team to ensure project scope is clear and required project objectives are successfully achieved;
- Support handover of project deliverables to operational support teams.
- 4+ years of relevant IT Business Analyst experience;
- Experience working in Financial Services an advantage;
- Have experience of business analysis techniques, particularly requirements elicitation and management and production of quality supporting documentation;
- Be comfortable working remotely and interacting with a diverse set of distributed stakeholders;
- Be a genuine team player, actively helping others, developing your own skills and creating a happy work place for you and those around you;
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced and growing environment;
- Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of Data migration and Managed File Transfer an advantage;
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to elicit detailed business requirements and determine acceptable solutions;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills;
- Have a good understanding of project management processes;
- Collaborative approach with an ability to help explain technical terms to non-technical teams;
- Proactive mindset and team player showing a willingness to take on new tasks and projects as they arise.
London or Dublin
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our
commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re
Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue