About the role
The IT Solutions Architect Team are key to ongoing IT Service Delivery and Integration Projects within Monument Group. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to build on existing Azure AD and M365 Services such as Intune, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online, (and more) to deliver reliable, highly available IT Application and Services to users based in multiple locations. The Monument Group have adopted a Cloud first approach to IT Services and the role will suit someone with a drive to deliver whilst always being curious on emerging technologies and solutions.
- Analyse new project-level Deskside, Infrastructure and Cloud architecture needs. Recommend solutions and migration strategies compliant with future state enterprise cloud architecture;
- Maintain and extend existing solutions for Application Delivery using Intune across Windows, Android and iOS Devices ;
- Participate in project to develop and execute complex environmental changes, including consolidation, platform upgrades, and migration to and divestitures of Active Directory platforms;
- Lead Migrations Projects for On-Premise and Azure Active Directory Systems whilst maintaining Core AD Organizational Structure;
- Consult and collaborate with application and infrastructure teams on Authentication/Authorization requirements and integration to Web and SaaS services;
- Review current Azure AD Architecture and provide recommendations based on best practices;
- Evaluating new Cloud technologies as required by business needs, participating in product evaluations, selection criteria, and deployment of emerging technologies;
- Drive innovation by bringing forward thoughtful & cost-effective infrastructure solutions;
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD and related Azure Services;
- Experience of working in a multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Multiple 3rd Party Domain Trusts, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts;
- Microsoft 365 Admin & Migration Experience, ideally related to
- Enterprise Mobility & Security – Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security
- Office 365 – Migrations from on-prem to Exchange online, Threat Protection, Data Protection, Compliance, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Telephony – Skype, Teams, VoIP
- Windows 10 – Intune/SCCM, Autopilot, Defender ATP, PowerShell;
- VDI experience either with VMware or Citrix technologies;
- Infrastructure Virtualization experience (VMware) would be advantageous;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively;
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive attitude.
Any Monument Location
31 January 2023
Equal Opportunities Statement
Monument is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our aim is to create equal access to opportunities for all our employees and job applicants.
Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued.
We recognise that each employee brings their own skill sets, capabilities, unique characteristics and varied experience to their work.
In turn, Monument strives to provide a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue