About the role
Interested to become part of a strongly growing and dynamic international reinsurance company? Monument group has a unique business model in the insurance sector that consists in acquiring Life Insurance Businesses.
Monument Belgium is currently looking for 3 Policy Administrators to further support its growth. Experience in life insurance is welcome but is not a must. A passion for insurance and eagerness to learn and grow is essential. You will report to the Team Leader Life. You will get the exciting opportunity to handle all kinds of life insurance policy changes and to support the integration of newly acquired insurance portfolio’s.
You will support and assist in developing the activities of Monument Re in Belgium through handling a variety of life insurance policy changes. In cooperation with the senior policy handlers, you will also provide support to the smooth integration of newly acquired portfolio’s.
As part of a team of policy administrators, you will have the following tasks:
- Ensuring the follow-up and management of life insurance policies ensuring a qualitative, correct and timely service to our clients;
- Providing answers to policyholders and brokers, taking into account the terms & conditions of policies,operational guidelines and company procedures &controls;
- Handle incoming calls from policyholders and brokers and provide information regarding internal processes, organizational steps and expected timelines; and
- Maintain and update the policy database (UL3 platform)to ensure accuracy of our database/platform at all times.
- Bachelor degree in Insurance, Economics or any other relevant background;
- A first working experience (preferably as a policy administrator) is a strong asset;
- Strong affinity with numbers and detail oriented;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Professional knowledge of English and professional knowledge of Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language;
- Team player, flexible, eager to learn and share knowledge;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and organization skills;
- Motivated, energetic and entrepreneurial. Results and client oriented with a “can-do” attitude; and
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Brussels (preferred) or Liège, Belgium
30 September 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue