About the role
- Provide clear, timely and accurate answers to policyholders and brokers, respecting terms & conditions of policies, operational guidelines and company procedures & controls.
- Provide clear information regarding internal processes, organizational steps and expected timelines.
- Update policyholders and brokers pro-actively on the status of their requests.
- Maintain and update the policy database accordingly to ensure accuracy of database/platform at all times.
- Ensure policy administration is compliant with applicable fiscal and legal framework and company guidelines & procedures.
- Administration of policies (contract amendments, correspondence with policyholders, claims payments, …).
- Support and collaborate to system tests and development.
- Administration of incoming and outgoing premiums.
- Broker management.
- Support during any project, audit and closing tasks; and
- Support general services when and if needed (reception tasks, mail room etc.).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Life Policy Administration or Degree in Finance or Insurance is required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Life Policy Administration is ideal.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in German/English, any additional language (French, Italian, Spanish) is nice to have.
- Open minded personality.
- High level of integrity.
- Team player with good capacity of integration; and
- Service minded and solution oriented.
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue