About the role
Looking for the opportunity to support a portfolio of strategic change and integration for an ambitious, energised and rapidly growing company? We require a Business Analyst with first class analysis, problem solving and communication skills to assist in our most important change and integration projects. You may be involved with the integration of a recent acquisition, the migration of a core administration system, the delivery of a process enhancement, an automation project or setting up a new office and processes in a new jurisdiction. Whatever the challenge you will be part of the change function leading from the front working with a talented pool of both local and Group wide colleagues.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the Offshore Life Insurance industry, specifically around Life Administration and Fund investment systems (preferably previous experience with the LIFEfit and Invest|Pro systems).
- To analyse and document business requirements for the purpose of implementing software solutions and functional change which automates manual processes or integrates existing/new processes, delivering efficiencies to the Business function.
- To provide project support on the implementation, migration and business integration activities of the company and the wider Group.
- To work with the Senior Management Team to implement and coordinate the change required to maximise the efficiency of the target operating model.
- To analyse (new or migrating) product requirements and map the functional processes and data requirements onto core systems.
- To provide guidance and viable options to relevant Business function to allow them to assess the impact of change and select the appropriate path to implement.
- To collaborate with colleagues to deliver as a team.
- Strong analytical reasoning to understand end users’ requirements and transform them into cohesive and comprehensive system and business change requirements.
- An ability to quickly acquire a deep knowledge of working systems and bring about efficient and effective changes for better performance (encompassing both technology and process).
- Experience in analysing data from legacy systems, including mapping, rationalising and document migration solutions.
- Be a proactive team player, able to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment working across multiple stakeholders and portfolios.
- Proven and strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work to business-critical and regulatory deadlines.
- Continuously demonstrate the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Strong prioritisation and time management attributes and able to influence key contributors.
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to find innovative, practical solutions to challenges.
Isle of Man
Friday 30th December 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue