About the role
Experienced policy administrator and interested to join a growing international reinsurance company where you can have an impact and provide added value with your expertise?
Monument group has a unique and successful business model in the insurance sector that consists in acquiring Life Insurance Businesses.
To support our further growth, we are currently looking for 2 Senior Policy Administrators with minimum 5 years of relevant experience and with fluency in Dutch or French and English to strengthen our team in Brussels or Liège.
As Senior Policy Administrator you will:
- Ensure a qualitative service to our policyholders and brokers;
- Support and assist in developing the activities of Monument Re in Belgium through handling all possible policy changes;
- Provide support for the smooth integration of newly acquired portfolio’s; and
- Participate in continuous improvement of operational processes and infrastructure (IT platform) as keyenabler to achieve our business objectives.
You will have the following responsibilities, reporting to the Team Leader Life:
- Providing answers to and pro-actively updating policyholders and brokers regarding requests and policy changes;
- Handle incoming calls from policyholders and brokers and provide clear information regarding internalprocesses, organizational steps and expected timelines;
- Maintain and update the policy database (UL3platform) to ensure accuracy of our database;
- Ensure policy administration is compliant with applicable fiscal and legal framework and company guidelines and procedures; and
- Contribute and elaborate documented Guidelines and Procedures within your area of competencies for new products and support their implementation.
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) as a policy administrator, preferably in Life Insurance;
- Knowledge of UL3 (policy management platform) and qualification of PCP (‘Person in Contact with Public’) of the FSMA is preferred;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Professional knowledge of English and Dutch or French;
- Strong affinity with numbers, analytical, detail oriented, enthusiastic, energetic and entrepreneurial;
- Good communicator with high level of integrity;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge, flexible and open-minded; and
- Team player, service minded and solution oriented.
Brussels or Liège, Belgium
30 September 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue