About the role
Interested to join a strongly growing and dynamic international insurance company and take the next step in your career? To reinforce its HR team, Monument Belgium is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner for its Brussels office. You will report to the Head of HR Belgium and will have an essential role in enabling Monument’s growth plans by leading the talent acquisition agenda and supporting the whole employee lifecycle of our employees in Brussels.
Monument offers you:
- An exciting chance to take the lead in attracting and retaining talent for Monument in Belgium;
- The chance to join a pleasant and dynamic HR team where your input is valued and where you can have an essential impact;
- You recognize yourself in our values: Commit & Own, Trust, Flexible, Collaborate and Learn.
- Plenty of growth possibilities in an environment that stimulates learning and developing your potential;
- Flexible working hours including home working possibilities; and
- A competitive remuneration package, including advantages such as a company car, net allowance, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Act as a business partner for talent acquisition for the Monument Belgium leadership team;
- Manage the recruitment process from a to z for all vacancies in close cooperation with the hiring managers;
- Actively support the Monument employer brand and social media presence and participate in job fairs and any other relevant events;
- Support continuous improvement of policies and procedures and build practical and scalable processes and support the roll-out of a recruitment plan in close cooperation with the Monument leadership team;
- Build and develop strategic relationships with internal and external partners to deliver the HR agenda, such as recruitment partners, Universities, High Schools etc;
- Collaborate with group and regional HR colleagues to ensure appropriate HR initiatives are designed and deployed.
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle for our employees in Brussels, from sourcing to offboarding in order to achieve the business strategy and objectives of Monument;
- Provide support in relation to several HR projects such as for example our employee engagement survey, follow-up of performance management, talent management conversations regarding succession planning, personal development plans etc;
- This role would suit a dynamic team player, who is energetic and passionate with a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relevant qualification and at least 5 years of proven talent acquisition experience;
- Experience in the insurance or financial sector is an asset;
- Professional knowledge of French, English and Dutch;
- Ability to work in a very agile and fast growing organisation with a high degree of ambiguity;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and know when to escalate;
- Strong organisational, influential skills and ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively;
- You are pro-active, pragmatic and solution oriented;
- You are a true people person with an ability to collaborate with employees at all levels and across multi-functional teams;
- You will be based in our Brussels office and are prepared to be present on an occasional basis in our Liège office;
- You keep up with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Brussels or Liège, Belgium
28 February 2023
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Monument Re Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our Corporate values of Trust and Collaboration demonstrate our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture where all our employees feel respected and valued. We recognise that each employee brings their own unique skill sets, capabilities, immutable characteristics, and varied experiences to their work. In turn, the Monument Re Group provides a work environment for all our employees to achieve personal and professional growth and development throughout their careers with us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue