About the role
Looking for an exciting new opportunity as part of a growing and dynamic insurance company? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of proactive and results driven team? If so, then at Monument Re Group we have a new vacancy for a Performance Management specialist which may be of interest.
- Ensuring that Vendor management oversight in happening in line with Group Vendor Management (GVM) policy and strategy, with a particular focus on Outsourcing;
- Supporting colleagues in the day to day relationship management of Vendors and Outsourced Service Providers (OSPs) in multiple Monument locations to ensure effective service delivery according to contractual obligations and SLAs;
- Establishing good working relationships with Vendors and OSPs to allow for effective oversight and monitoring relationships;
- Dealing with all queries, ensuring agreed actions are carried out and escalating issues as they arise;
- Facilitating Client Service Meetings between Monument and the vendor and ensure they are scheduled in time with the correct audience;
- Reviewing Management Information (MI) received from Vendors each month, sharing insights with stakeholders and ensuring compliance to the contract and service SLAs;
- Ensuring processes and risk controls are in place to minimise incidents and breaches within our vendors;
- Working closely with vendor on-boarding to ensure new vendors transition to BAU in a smooth and efficient way;
- Working closely with the contracts manager to deliver Annual / Biennial DD/RA and oversight programme;
- Proactively identifying and managing risk and contributing to risk reporting and the development of controls to ensure that appropriate information is presented to senior management and Board(s);
- Supporting the development and roll-out of continuous improvement and regulatory change projects.
- 5+ years’ experience within insurance or other financial services industries. Preferably with 2 years working in Vendor Management or Relationship Management;
- A strong understanding of service contracts, managing contract obligations and monitoring performance SLAs;
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to present to Senior Monument staff;
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of insurance products. A working knowledge of Unit Linked saving and Investment and Fixed & Variable Term annuity experience (advantageous);
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish desirable;
- Experience working within an outsourced operations environment;
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure proportionate oversight is applied to Vendors according to their tier;
- Knowledge of the European insurance market and some exposure to other financial and capital market sectors is desirable;
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels, within and across organisational boundaries;
- Strong organisational and negotiating skills;
- Experience in continuous improvement and process development with respect to Vendor Management or Operations an advantage;
- This role would suit an analytical and dynamic person who enjoys working as part of a fast-paced business team.
- Really like the sound of this job but don’t feel you tick all the boxes? Get in touch and let’s see if you have other attributes that might make you a great fit for this role.
17th October 2022
Equal Opportunities Statement
Monument is an equal opportunities employer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Would you like to join our exciting business but don’t see a role that suits you? Then why not submit your CV anyway?
4 Par-la-Ville Road
+1 441 400 9300
Monument Life Insurance DAC
Two Park Place,
Upper Hatch Street,
Monument Assurance Belgium
Koloniënstraat | rue des Colonies 11
1000 Brussel | Bruxelles
Belgie | Belgique
+32 (0) 78 050 006
Monument Assurance Luxembourg S.A.
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
+352-264 98 1
Monument International Life Assurance Company Limited
St George’s Court
Upper Church Street
Isle of Man IM1 1EE
+44 1624 683 683
Robein Leven NV
2514 JH Den Haag,
070 376 66 66
Nordben Life and Pension Insurance Co. Limited
OLD bank chambers
La grande rue